Nominate A Dreamer
Do you work with a child who is economically disadvantaged and has endured one or more adverse
childhood experiences? A resilient child who continues to reach for his or her dreams even after continually
confronting barrier after barrier? Help bring joy and hope by nominating this child for a Dream experience.
What is the impact of a Dream experience?
Criteria for nomination:
1. The nominee must be referred by a professional or non-relative adult nominator (ie: school personnel, child serving agencies, counselors, coaches, mentors, etc.).
2. The nominee must be under 18 on the date the form is submitted. Parent / Guardian must sign release.
3. The nominee must be disadvantaged economically (up to 200% of federal poverty guideline) and have
had an adverse childhood experience or trauma. Examples of trauma include, but are not limited to:
- grief/loss of loved one
- forced displacement or homelessness
- physical abuse or neglect
- child of incarcerated parent
- witness or victim of domestic violence
- witness or victim of school or community violence
- military related trauma / deployed caregiver
- emotional abuse/psychological maltreatment
- natural disaster
- non-parental custody
- serious accident
- extreme poverty
- war/terrorism/political violence
4. The nominee must be recognized by the nominator to have positive character traits and the motivation to reach for their dreams.
Ready to start the nomination process? Choose one of the following options:
Nominator complete together with Dreamer and Parent/Guardian (PG) online (recommended)- estimated total time is 15 minutes: Please click on the digital nomination form link below and complete the short form together.
Nominator and PG/Dreamer complete separately, both have internet access (mobile friendly)–estimated time for nominator is 5 minutes; estimated time for PG & dreamer is 10 minutes: Nominator starts the form by clicking on the digital nomination form link below and complete the Nomination form. At the bottom of the page click ‘save and continue later’. You will be provided with a secure link that you can share with the PG / dreamer for them to complete their part within 30 days.
Limited internet access and/or all prefer to complete a paper nomination: estimated total time is 15 minutes: click on the nomination form download link below to print a paper copy or contact us at: 440-484-2376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions.